Like any other UK charity, Behçet’s UK relies on income from its members and the public to maintain its services. Our supporters undertake all manner of fundraising schemes to raise money via sponsorship or events to maintain our services. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
There are many ways to donate and fundraise. We are registered on several websites which give charities like us a tiny donation. It may be a small amount but on a regular basis these add up to large sums by the end of the year. We greatly appreciate the support of all those who register on these sites and raise funds for us!
- Donate on our website
- Order some of our new merchandise All profits from sales goes into the Society’s funds
- Buy our wedding favours to support us and spread awareness of Behçet’s on your big day
- Fundraise for us on Facebook for your birthday this year
- Donate to us as you shop on Amazon Smile
- Leave us a legacy. Contact us if you’re interested
- Set up a JustGiving donation page for your fundraising event
- Donate as you shop online via The Giving Machine, Easy Fundraising & Give as you Live
- Donate to us as you sell your unwanted goods on eBay
- Recycle your ink cartridges through Recycle 4 Charity
- Play The Weather Lottery for your chance to win £25,000 and help us raise funds
- Payroll Giving Some employers offer workplace giving
- Collection Boxes Available on request
For any other fundraising queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0345 1307328.