Like any other UK charity, the Behçet’s Syndrome Society relies on income from its members and the public to maintain its services. Our supporters undertake all manner of fundraising schemes to raise money via sponsorship or events to maintain our services. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
There are many ways to donate and fundraise, all of which are listed below. We are registered on several websites which give charities like us a tiny donation. It may be a small amount but on a regular basis these add up to large sums by the end of the year. We greatly appreciate the support of all those who register on these sites and raise funds for us!
- Donations Donate on our website
- Legacies Contact details if you are interested in leaving a legacy
- JustGiving Set up a JustGiving donation page for your fundraising event
- Donate as you shop online via The Giving Machine, Easy Fundraising & Give as you Live
- eBay Donate as you sell your unwanted goods on eBay
- Recycle 4 Charity Recycle your ink cartridges & mobile phones
- The Weather Lottery Play for your chance to win £25,000 and help us raise funds
- Text Giving A simple, fast way to donate via text message
- Payroll Giving Some employers offer workplace giving
- Collection Boxes Available on request
- Society Merchandise T-shirts now reduced to clear for only £5 each
For any other fundraising queries please email email@example.com or ring 0345 1307328.