Our new range of merchandise is now available. We currently have pens and trolley token keyrings and will be adding more new items soon.
We are proud that these are all high quality goods, and any profit from the sale of these items goes to the Society’s funds.
How do I order?
Currently we don’t have an online shop, so to order please download the order form and send it to us either by post to our admin office at Behçet’s UK, Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, or email it to us at email@example.com
How do I pay?
You can pay by any of these methods:
- Cheque – please make cheques payable to Behçet’s UK
- BACS – our account details are on the order form
- PayPal – our PayPal address is also on the order form
All items are posted 2nd class in the UK. For 1st class, special delivery or international postage please contact us for a quote.
- White barrel with red clip
- Features a red and blue version of our new Behçet’s UK logo
- Black ink
£1 each plus £1.50 postage & packing*
Trolley Token Keyrings
- Double-sided enamel keyring featuring our new tulip symbol
- The trolley token is the same size as a £1 coin so you can use it when you need a trolley for your weekly supermarket shop
£2 each plus £1.50 postage & packing*
*Order up to 6 small items marked with an asterisk for the same P&P cost
In addition, cycling jerseys are available from Godfrey Sports – just follow this link and type Behçet’s Syndrome Society into the ‘Find your club’ box. We are currently in the process of getting these updated with our new name and logo.